In this document, terms that commence with a capital letter are defined in this Section and shall have the following meaning:
“General Information” means your first and last name, residential address, email address, telephone number.
“Propelld/ We” means a company incorporated under Companies Act, 2013, with its registered office at Delhi and who is the owner and administrator of the Website.
“Personal Information” means your gender, date of birth, your financial Information including but not limited to your financial records, previous taxation statements, your bank account details or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, physical, physiological and mental health condition, sexual orientation, medical record and history, biometric Information or any detail relating to any or all of the above.
“Registered User” refers to any person who has registered on Our Website in order to avail our Services.
“Service(s)” means service provided by Propelld that connects students and lender(s), for the students to seek loan from lenders registered on the Website.
“Our Website” means www.propelld.com
“User” or “You” means any natural or legal person including but not limited to any company, firm, sole proprietorship or other associations of individuals, who is accessing Our Website and who could be a combination of Visitor or Registered User
“Visitor” refers to any person who has not registered on Our Website but can still search and access Our Website and may fill in the Contact Us form requesting more information regarding our Services.
A. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
When You are visiting Our Website as a User, whether be a Registered User or Visitor, we collect session data through our tools, which shall include but not limited to the following:
i) The type of browser and operating system You used;
(ii) The domain name of the site from which You came;
(iii) The date, time and duration for which You have visited Our Website;
(iv) Number of Visits;
(v) The web pages or services you accessed at this site;
(vi) If you download a form, the form that was downloaded.
None of the foregoing information is General or Personal Information.
a. When You visit us as a Visitor and request for additional information regarding our Services, we collect General Information that is required to provide You the details regarding the Service which You are interested in.
b. The Visitor, by providing us with the General Information shall be deemed to have freely and expressly granted his/her consent to furnish such General Information to us of his/her own free will and also that he/she acknowledges the fact that any General Information furnished shall at the discretion of Propelld, be retained in our database.
3. Registered Users
a. When You register with us as a Registered User, we collect General Information along with Personal Information that is required for us to enable You to subscribe to our Services.
b. Additionally, we may also require You to submit documents such as PAN Card, passport, voter ID, Aadhar Card, bank statement, postpaid mobile bill, e-mail verification etc.
c. The Registered User, by providing us with the General Information and Personal Information (while registration etc.) shall be deemed to have freely and expressly granted his/her consent to furnish such General and Personal Information to us of his/her own free will and also that he/she acknowledges the fact that any information furnished shall be retained in our database for as long as it is required for the purpose for which such General and Personal Information has been furnished.
d. By providing the General and Personal Information, the Registered User also acknowledges being aware of the purpose for which such General and Personal Information has been furnished and will be utilized as such.
e. Any information which is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as Personal Information and will not qualify for our safeguard and protection measures.
f. We will not be responsible for the authenticity of the General and Personal Information provided by Registered or any information supplied by the User to us.
B. CONTENTS OF YOUR REGISTERED USER ACCOUNT
1. We store and maintain files, documents, to-do lists, emails and other data stored in your Registered User account. In order to prevent loss of data due to errors or system failures, we also keep backup copies of your General and Personal Information including the contents of your Registered User account. In addition to using the contents of your Registered User account to provide You Services, we may also use the General Information for any other business purpose including but not limited to improve our business operations, develop new services, and customize your experience.
C. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.Propelld is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information and we take all reasonable precautions to protect it from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Your Personal Information is stored on secured servers that have SSL Certificates issued by leading certificate authorities and all data that is transferred between You and the Services provided to You is encrypted. However, internet is not in itself a secure environment and we cannot give absolute assurance that your Personal Information will be secure at all times.
2. We restrict access to your Personal Information to Propelld’s employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve Services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination, if they fail to meet these obligations.
4. By registering/signing up with our Website, the Users shall be deemed to have given us his/her express prior consent and approval to disclose the General Information and Personal Information provided to us to third party(ies), if the need arises. The situations necessitating such disclosure shall include, but not be limited to – i) where disclosure is necessary to be in compliance with law; ii) where disclosure is necessary for government agencies mandated under law to procure such Personal Information; iii) where such Personal Information provided by Users has to be viewed or accessed by us, our associated companies, our associates based outside India or our auditors; iv) where our employees has to access the Personal Information for the purpose of resolving a problem, addressing a support issue, investigating a suspected violation of the Terms of Conditions, or, as may be required by law; v) where certain Information has to be provided to third-party intermediaries that manage credit or debit card processing.
5. We may also share certain Information or Personal Information provided by Users with our channel partners (NBFC’s) who shall ensure the same level of data protection that is adhered by us.
6. We undertake that the Information and Personal Information of the Users shall be used, only for purposes related to the services provided by us and nothing else. We will stop using the information and will either terminate or return the said information, as agreed, within thirty (30) days of the termination of the agreement between us and Users.
D. HOW CAN YOU CORRECT OR UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION?
Users can update or change their Information or Personal Information by contacting us or by following the instructions provided on our website for updating or changing the Information or Personal Information furnished by them.
E. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
A User can anytime withdraw his/her consent for the retention and usage of his/her Information and Personal Information by us. However, the Users shall then, not be eligible to avail the service/s for which the Information or Personal Information was furnished.
G. THIRD-PARTY SITES
The services we provide may contain links to other websites. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other websites. Users should check the policy statement of these websites to understand their policies, because those who access a linked site or integrated third-party service may be disclosing their private information to third parties. It is the responsibility of customers and Users to keep such information private and confidential.
H. OPT-OUT POLICY
Except with respect to essential communications regarding the Services we provide and accounts such as transaction confirmation and password change messages, we allow Users to opt out of receiving e-mail messages from us. Newsletters, announcements, and other e-mail messages that we send to a group of customers or Users, other than essential communications regarding the Services we provide and accounts, include instructions for opting out of future similar communications. We do not send e-mail messages to Users on behalf of third parties.
I. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
We shall timely address and attempt to rectify any discrepancies and grievances of our Users pertaining to the sensitive personal information furnished by them. For this purpose, we have designated a ‘Grievance Officer’ whose details are as follows:
Name: Brijesh Samantaray